1. Step 1: Please login to the system using the username and password supplied to you for online registration of Class IX students.
2. Step 2: Please enter the Bank details of the Supervising Officer (if assigned).
3. Step 3: Please enter the school bank details (NOT PERSONAL).
4. Step 4: If the Chairman of the Committee is different from the Pricipal/ Head Master then enter the Bank details of the Chairman.
5. Technical Helpline (only portal related issues): 70993 86363, 87528 44030 (10 AM to 5 PM)
Copyright © 2021 || I.T. Department, SEBA
Best viewed in Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox with 1024x768 resolution or higher.
Guidelines for Institutions
From 16/07/2020 To 25/07/2020 Step1: (Scrutiny)
1. Check the List of All Applicant on the portal.
2. Verify the list and if NOT found valid, Institution can reject the application (s) by removing the “tick” mark from the Select Box and pressing the SAVE CHANGES button. Otherwise all records will be treated as valid.
3. However Students can also see the status of his/ her application whether accepted or rejected from the student portal.
4. There is an option to download all the records in MS Excel file.
Step2: (Generation of Merit List)
1. After step 1, a Merit List will be generated by the System and all applications that are marked as valid/ accepted in the Scrutiny section will be displayed here category wise. (like General/ SC/ ST/ OBC etc.).
2. Institution has to select the applicants to whom they want to send the Admission Request by putting a “tick” mark in the Select Box exist at extreme right and there after clicking on the CONFIRM button as per their suitability, norms of reservation etc.
3. Institutions are advised to select the Students based on merit strictly.
4. As soon as the Institution confirms the Admission Request, they should contact the students on their mobile phone (Contact No. already available in the portal) to accept the Admission Request. Until and unless a student accept the Admission Request, the portal will not show the admission done.
5. As soon the student accepts the Admission Request, the portal will treat as admission is over for that particular student.
On or After 31/07/2020 Step3:
1. Institution has to go for Final Admission List..
2. A list of applicants who have confirmed their Admission Request will appear here.
3. There is also an option to download the records in MS Excel format.
4. If an applicant does not respond to the Admission Request then the Institution may withdraw the Admission Request and send Admission Request to other applicants whom they kept on waiting list.
5. For this Institution has to visit Generate Merit List window again and remove the “tick” mark from the Select Box for withdraw the Admission Request and put the “tick” mark on the Select Box of other applicant (s) for whom they want to send Admission Request and press the CONFIRM button.
6. Institutions may continue this step till all the remaining seats gets filled up