Products and Services:
With increase in student strength and for smooth and timely delivery of different services, SEBA has come up with new ideas and presently offering the following online services for the public in general:
- a) Online Application System for Registration of Students studying in Class IX.
- b) Online Application System for filling up the forms for HSLC/AHM Examination.
- c) Online Application System for Re-Checking of Answer Scripts.
- d) Online Application System for seeking photocopies of Answer scripts
- e) Online Application System for correction/ issue of duplicates for documents
- f) Online Application System for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)
Once a user makes any payment towards the online services provided by SEBA through its website, the same will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, in the event of any failed transaction, SEBA is committed to make a refund following the policy adopted by the concerned service provider. The time period for refund will be as per refund policy adopted by the third party service providers commissioned by SEBA for the particular service. In case the applicant deposits his/ her fees multiple times through same or different modes, the refund of the additional amount to the applicant shall be at the sole discretion of Secretary, SEBA.
Terms and Conditions:
- 1. Fee to be paid in Indian Rupees.
- 2. Fee can be paid using any of the available modes of online payment
- a. Net Banking.
- b. Debit Card.
- c. Credit card.
- d. UPI
- OR Challan in the Assam Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd. (Bamunimaidam Branch, SEBA complex).
- 3. For online payments, it is important for the applicants to note down the Application Receipt Number (ARN) and keep the printed copy of the online Payment Receipt with Transaction Id safely for future reference.
- 4. No transaction charges will be charged by SEBA from the applicants for online payment of fees by any of the modes mentioned above.
- 5. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded. However, in case of any clarification in this regard the applicant may contact Accounts branch, SEBA.
- 6. In case of any Payment Error, due to any network communication/connectivity problems, if your payment receipt does not get generated and the amount has been debited from your account, please contact our helpline no or send a mail to [email protected] mentioning your name, mobile no, date and time of transaction and bank account no. from where transaction was done. It may take 2-3 working days to confirm the transaction by reconciliation with the bank and so the candidates are advised to wait up to 2-3 days before lodging the complaint.
- 7. For availing the services, printed copy of all necessary attachments/ documents/ reports are to be submitted at SEBA office along with the duly filled in prescribed form and copy of online Payment Receipt mentioning the online ARN.
- 8. In case of change of data in any type of documents related to SEBA, original documents have to be deposited while collecting the corrected documents.
- 9. In case of issue of duplicates the online Payment Receipt/ ARN Receipt will have to be produced before collecting the documents
- 10. Delivery of documents/ hardcopies will be done through Delivery counter available at SEBA office and will be delivered only after necessary verification of Payment Receipt/ Original documents.
|Sl# ||Type of Transaction ||Fees |
|1 ||Credit Cards Transaction Processing Fees (VISA/MASTER) ||0.85% of Transaction Value |
|2 ||Net Banking Transaction Processing Fees ||Rs. 15/- Per Transaction. |
|3 ||Wallet/ Cash Card Transaction Processing Fees ||0.85% of Transaction Value. |
|4 ||Debit Card (Rupay) Transaction Processing Fees ||NIL |
|5 ||UPI Transaction Processing Fees ||NIL |